Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Narrative Writing: Robots

We have been practising narrative writing this week because we are doing an exciting collaborative project with another school, so we wrote our own narratives all about our robots. They are masterpieces!! Many of them are pages and pages long, so here are the beginnings of just a few to give you a peek into the fantastic robot narratives!

Today was Robot Day and I think it was the best day ever! Something weird happened when I finished making my robot though. It suddenly came alive! When I moved, the robot moved the same way as me. Then I realised that I was the controller, but I didn't know how I controlled it...
By Anisah

Once upon a time there was a robot called Chucky who lived in the trees. I lived in my house underneath him. He was very cool but I was scared of him. I wasn't sure if he was a friendly robot. One day, he came down from his tree and started walking towards me. I was so scared that I couldn't move. All I could do was...
By Ethan

A long time ago there was a robot and a girl. The robot's name was Aly and the girl's name was Phoenix. Aly wanted to save the world but there was a problem - he had to break into the Evil Diamond Palace because the blue powerful diamond that would help him beat the bad guys was there...
By Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment